Poto keindahan dunia dari mata lensa kamera - June 17, 2015 at 03:50AM


By @edkashi @viiphoto "After being checked for the first time, I told myself, 'Well the police, or most policemen, are racist,' so now I do not trust police. I always have the fear of being arrested, being checked, whereas before I didn’t have that feeling...Now when I walk by a police officer, I instantly feel guilty as if I have done something." - Mounir Seydi, business school student, Lille, France. Police #profiling in France, impacts immigrants and minorities who must contend with the stigma, legal pressures and exclusion from society these practices can cause. @opensocietyfoundations presents an exhibition of this work by @edkashi on view at la place de la République in #Paris June 6 – July 12. #egalitetrahie, #quoimagueule @thephotosociety
Share on Google Plus

About GN

GN (Galeri Nusantara) berusaha memberikan informasi terbaru mengenai berbagai hal yang ada diseluruh nusantara dan dunia dengan akurat dan sumber yang terpercaya.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :