Poto keindahan dunia dari mata lensa kamera - April 26, 2015 at 09:55AM


Photo by @TomasVH. My thoughts go out to the people of Nepal after the worst earthquake in more than 80 years. Nepal has been close to my heart since I first developed my passion for photography while enrolled in a semester abroad university program in Kathmandu. I've returned over a dozen times since, always struck by the kindness and generosity of Nepalis toward foreigners. This photo shows oil lamps being lit during the Nepali New Year in April, 2006. @viiphoto @thephotosociety #Nepal #Kathmandu
Share on Google Plus

About GN

GN (Galeri Nusantara) berusaha memberikan informasi terbaru mengenai berbagai hal yang ada diseluruh nusantara dan dunia dengan akurat dan sumber yang terpercaya.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :