Poo Poo Pee Doo What You Like in the Friday Open Thread

Ok I’m Moon and it’s the 24th of April, and you know what that means! that it’s the 24th of April. And that means I’ll be your waiter for the Friday Open Thread.

I could say so much about what and whom I love, but for now, let this pic serve:

Poo Poo Pee Doo What You Like in the Friday Open Thread

So..... I’d have posted a cat, but who can compete with last week’s animated feline fest? Not me. Not yet. Maybe next time. If they let me do this again, that is. ;)

Now on to the main event, and that would be YOU! Say what’s going on. Ask what’s going on. You might also want to participate in “Ask Moon”, where I provide simple answers to life’s complex questions. But now, on to the show! Speak away!




via Moon
Share on Google Plus

About GN

GN (Galeri Nusantara) berusaha memberikan informasi terbaru mengenai berbagai hal yang ada diseluruh nusantara dan dunia dengan akurat dan sumber yang terpercaya.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :