Poto keindahan dunia dari mata lensa kamera - February 24, 2015 at 06:16AM



Photo: @edkashi / @viiphoto "Exploring multimedia, I have come to cherish the importance of bringing a voice to my subjects and the greater responsibility this medium beckons upon my practice as a journalist and storyteller...I want to tell stories that matter to me and to the world. I want to use my ability to gain intimacy with my subjects, and harness the opportunity to reach people as a way to make a difference, not only through raising awareness about issues of the day, but also by finding collaborators who can use my work to catalyze positive change." I am honored and humbled to receive the 72nd #POYi Multimedia Photographer of the Year Award, as well as first place in Documentary Journalism for the @TalkingEyesMedia film “Syria’s Lost Generation”. Read more: link in @edkashi profile.

Share on Google Plus

About GN

GN (Galeri Nusantara) berusaha memberikan informasi terbaru mengenai berbagai hal yang ada diseluruh nusantara dan dunia dengan akurat dan sumber yang terpercaya.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :