Poto keindahan dunia dari mata lensa kamera - February 22, 2015 at 10:56PM



Photograph by @paulnicklen As promised yesterday, here is one of my most cherished moments in my photography career. Swimming with real unicorns of the sea. I have spent much of my adult life in pursuit of these, shy, elusive and incredibly wary animals. After hundreds of hours (spread out over many years) of swimming around in extremely cold water, I was awarded this one brief glimpse of male narwhals. Only males possess the tusk, however, a tiny percentage of females possess this morphological trait. Please follow us this week on @paulnicklen to see my other favorite polar species. With @Sea_legacy and @cristinamittermeier #nature #wildlife @Elplanetaphoto #unicorn @natgeocreative @thephotosociety #climatechange

Share on Google Plus

About GN

GN (Galeri Nusantara) berusaha memberikan informasi terbaru mengenai berbagai hal yang ada diseluruh nusantara dan dunia dengan akurat dan sumber yang terpercaya.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :