Poto keindahan dunia dari mata lensa kamera - February 27, 2015 at 11:39PM



Photograph by @paulnicklen I am going to get back to posting my polar series on @paulnicklen very soon, however, in the meantime we just went and did a fun dive and I wanted to share these images with you. What do I do on a rare day off from shooting for @natgeo? We go and shoot for @sea_legacy and shoot for our own hearts, souls and entertainment. These amazing sea lions could not have put on a better show. Especially when one tried to show me his pet starfish. With @cristinamittermeier, @galynfranklin, @kellyannes, @jeremykoreski and hundreds of sea lions off of Vancouver Island, BC. I apologize for all of the back scatter however this is to be expected when hundreds of sea lions are ripping along the bottom. @elplanetaphoto #gratitude #nature #wildlife #ilovebc @thephotosociety @natgeocreative

Share on Google Plus

About GN

GN (Galeri Nusantara) berusaha memberikan informasi terbaru mengenai berbagai hal yang ada diseluruh nusantara dan dunia dengan akurat dan sumber yang terpercaya.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :