Poto keindahan dunia dari mata lensa kamera - February 20, 2015 at 11:11PM



As I promised on the @natgeo site, I am going to be posting this week on @paulnicklen, a series of my favorite polar animals to spend time with and photograph. Each one of these encounters has taught me something of value. My first favorite polar animal to photograph is the leopard seal. They are such individuals and are real characters. They are like hanging out with your favorite big dog. This one liked to sneak up on me through the kelp forests of South Georgia, Antarctica. Whenever it thought it surprised me, it would open its mouth and blow bubbles in my face. It was challenging to photograph underwater when I was laughing so hard. #wildlife #leopardseal #antarctica @elplanetaphoto #gratitude #nature @thephotosociety @natgeocreative

Share on Google Plus

About GN

GN (Galeri Nusantara) berusaha memberikan informasi terbaru mengenai berbagai hal yang ada diseluruh nusantara dan dunia dengan akurat dan sumber yang terpercaya.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :